Software Engineer – react/react-native (f/m/x)
- Berlin or Hamburg, Germany | full-time
smart Helios GmbH is a spin-off of Helios Clinics, Europe’s leading private hospital network. Since 2017, we have been building products for patients, to make a sustainable impact in quality of life, before, during and after medical treatment. We also develop tools for doctors and other medical personnel to better meet the needs of patients and relatives. Our mission is the digital transformation of medical care to make it more transparent, patient-friendly and effective.
For its current and next projects smart Helios is looking for a Software Engineer with a focus on front-end (web, react, react-native).
- You will actively participate in a team of highly talented and diverse engineers to build our visionary solutions in the aftercare field
- Your role will be highly visible. You will work closely with other engineers, UI / UX designers and share your knowledge
- You will work in an agile team
- Work with the product team to refine, estimate and plan the delivery of new features
- You will support on the delivery of amazing web experiences for our clients and patients
- Discuss architecture and best practices with your teammates
- Improve our codebase by engaging in regular code reviews and adding meaningful tests
- You have a bachelor degree in Computer Science or comparable fields. Otherwise you have a proven record of projects and the ability to shine with your knowledge.
- You are passionate about building beautiful and very usable apps with React.js
- You bring in experience in building web or mobile applications with a focus on Mobile First / Responsive Design / Progressive Web Apps
- Knowledge in SASS/SCSS, JSON, REST-APIs are welcome
- You are very motivated, eager to learn new technologies and embrace yourself to learn new skills
- You don’t like boring work, favour a focused approach to getting things done and prefer a quality-conscious way of programming (i.e. test-driven)
- A scripting language is a plus
- Experiences with either Swift, Kotlin/Java are a plus
- Working experience with Confluence, Bitbucket and Jira are a plus
- Fluent, both written and spoken, English
- Flexible working hours, a competitive salary and a diverse team consisting of scientists, product people, developers and physicians.
- The chance to develop a meaningful product with a good chance of significantly improving the overall well-being of our users.
- An attractive workplace in Berlin Mitte, subsidized BVG ticket, free fruit and beverages.
Send your application documents in English including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.