Senior Mobile App Developer – React Native (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany | full-time
smart Helios GmbH is a spin-off of Helios Clinics, Europe’s leading private hospital network. Since 2017, we have been building products for patients, to make a sustainable impact in quality of life, before, during and after medical treatment. We also develop tools for doctors and other medical personnel to better meet the needs of patients and relatives. Our mission is the digital transformation of medical care to make it more transparent, patient-friendly and effective.
For its latest project, smart Helios is looking for a Senior Mobile App Developer, specializing in the React Native application framework. The position is perfect for a mobile developer who has successfully released React Native projects, and who has a keen eye for details that others might miss.
- Together with our growing team of mobile app engineers, you will develop our main digital healthcare app, which is tailored to the rehabilitation market.
- You will immediately take responsibility for large blocks of app functionality.
- You will work closely with design and product, and give active and constructive feedback based on your knowledge and experience developing mobile apps.
- A proven track record in developing React Native applications, for both iOS and Android.
- Knowledge in native development for Android and/or iOS (Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C) is a plus.
- You feel comfortable across the full range of RN tools.
- You are familiar with test-driven development, as well as app distribution systems such as HockeyApp.
Besides the domain-specific requirements previously mentioned, future colleagues should be comfortable with the following:
- Open, clear and respectful communication within smart Helios – as well as with clients and partners – is key.
- Our team consists of more than 10 nationalities – fluent (but not perfect) English is a must.
- Acquiring new skills and exploring new, unfamiliar territory is part of our daily work routine. Flexibility and the curiosity to try new things are required, and will be rewarded with new knowledge and experiences.
- As a small company, we encourage ownership and leadership in many fields, and expect you to communicate and share knowledge across disciplines and teams.
- Flexible working hours, a competitive salary and a diverse team consisting of scientists, product people, developers and physicians.
- The chance to develop a meaningful product with a good chance of significantly improving the overall well-being of our users.
- An attractive workplace in Berlin Mitte, subsidized BVG ticket, free fruit and beverages.
Send your application documents in English including cover letter and CV to email@example.com.