QA / Software Tester (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany | full-time
smart Helios GmbH is a spin-off of Helios Clinics, Europe’s leading private hospital network. Since 2017, we have been building products for patients, to make a sustainable impact in quality of life, before, during and after medical treatment. We also develop tools for doctors and other medical personnel to better meet the needs of patients and relatives. Our mission is the digital transformation of medical care to make it more transparent, patient-friendly and effective.
- Define and ensure quality standards for our running software on all of our platforms (web, mobile, backend).
- Testing applications manually and with the help from automated tools in order to ensure the quality of the products we build.
- Perform cross-platform testing based on created test suites.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Work in a fully functional SCRUM team.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Profound working experience in software development or as software quality assurance / software test engineer.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Some experience with browser automation tools (Selenium) and mobile automation tools (Appium).
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Previous experience working in an Agile development process.
- Able to dig fast into new topics and technologies.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Besides the domain-specific requirements previously mentioned, future colleagues should be comfortable with the following:
- Open, clear and respectful communication within smart Helios – as well as with clients and partners – is key.
- Our team consists of more than 10 nationalities – fluent (but not perfect) English is a must.
- Acquiring new skills and exploring new, unfamiliar territory is part of our daily work routine. Flexibility and the curiosity to try new things are required, and will be rewarded with new knowledge and experiences.
- As a small company, we encourage ownership and leadership in many fields, and expect you to communicate and share knowledge across disciplines and teams.
- Flexible working hours, a competitive salary and a diverse team consisting of scientists, product people, developers and physicians.
- The chance to develop a meaningful product with a good chance of significantly improving the overall well-being of our users.
- An attractive workplace in Berlin Mitte, subsidized BVG ticket, free fruit and beverages.
Send your application documents in English including cover letter and CV to email@example.com.