Motion Designer (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany | full-time
smart Helios is a spin-off company of Helios Kliniken, Europe’s leading private hospital operator. Our digital solutions and innovative ideas attend to the needs of patients with chronic condition and enable them to live healthier lives. In order to truly integrate our solutions to the lives of the users, we need people who can inspire and motivate, not just deliver the material.
- Working together with design, content and research teams to develop concepts for learning videos and micro animations.
- Collaborating with illustrators.
- Challenging 2D motion graphics projects, especially in the area of e-learning.
- Video Editing.
- Creating style frames.
- Completed degree or training in Media, Communication or Motion Design.
- A minimum of three years experience as a motion graphics designer and 2D/3D compositing in an agency or a start-up.
- Proven knowledge of common video tools (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- 3D knowledge is a plus.
- An excellent eye for the details.
- Experience in agile software development (Scrum, Kanban).
- Enjoy working in interdisciplinary team.
- An ability to handle constructive criticism, share your knowledge and learn from others.
- Independent, self-organized and responsible way of working.
- Very good English skills (knowledge of German is an advantage).
- Flexible working hours, an attractive salary, a subsidy for your BVG ticket and a unique workplace in Berlin-Mitte.
- A chance to collaborate on meaningful products that increase the quality of life of our users.
- A Smart team of cosmopolitan personalities like yourself.
Send your application documents in English including cover letter and CV to email@example.com.