We build medical products
- We build symptom tracking tools for cancer patients in chemotherapy.
- We build self education tools for patients preparing for and recovering from joint replacement surgery.
- We build tools to drive behavioral change in chronic care patients.
We are user-centered
- We are a product company, building for our users, not an agency building for clients.
- We develop products together with Helios and non-Helios clinics in a real-world setting, to ensure our early-stage products meet patient and clinic needs.
- We put foundational research about patient needs, problems, and motivation at the center of everything we do.
We are a startup with long-term backing
- We are fully financed until at least 2022.
- We are able to prioritize organic growth over "scale fast".
- We offer benefits beyond those of most Berlin-based startups, including subvention for monthly BVG card.